How do we help you to get the most out of your laboratory?
- We have over twenty-five years of experience with International Laboratory Projects
- We know all about laboratories and consider ourselves as experts who can help you in many possible ways
- Many clients told us how outstanding we are in 3D laboratory design and engineering. We are fully BIM compliant
- We can also help you optimising your laboratory or help you with digitization issues
- Last but not least: We created the Laboratory Design Canvas. A unique structured process approach!
Recenty we have been interviewed by Marjan Hammink from LabInsight (leading laboratory magazine in the Benelux countries). The interview is all about 4D laboratory design: next step in efficient lab realisation
Do you want to know more about the latest laboratory trends and innovations of 2022?
Ivano Zuliani is recently interviewed for the FHI Laboratory Industry platform, talking about smart labs, VR, modular building, sustainability, 4D and more.
We consider ourselves the LabGuru's of laboratory design and engineering. That is why we want to help you answering all questions you have and help you with your laboratory project.
In 2022 we proudly joined the Royal Dutch Engineers Association. Koninklijke NL Ingenieurs is the Dutch trade association of consultancy, management and engineering firms in the Netherlands, with an International network.
We are also member of the Dutch NEN standards committee keeping the laboratory standards high, safe and simple. One of our LabGuru's Gilbert, has written an article about that.
How can we help you?
Let us get acquainted and talk about your challenges, looking for the best possible solution for you and your company!
We can help you with consultancy, project management and turn-key laboratory projects.
We like sharing our knowledge with you. If you cannot find your answer in our FAQ's, please challenge us, so that we can give you a solid answer to your question.