Working in one BIM makes clash detection possible. A clash detection is a conflict between the different designs of third parties involved. Combining all Autodesk Revit models, makes this possible. We are expert in Autodesk Revit and our chief designer has even the Revit Expert Elite status.
A BIM Laboratory Design Clash detection example.
It’s estimated that 25% to 30% of construction project resources (time, money, materials) are wasted on resolving change orders (source Autodesk)
In our previous project we prevented 34 clashes. Can you imagine how much money has been saved in the total building costs for a new Laboratory.
Advantages of BIM:
- New mandatory way to collaborate
- Saving Cost, Time and Materials
- Great user experience (3D, 2D, interactive)
- One Truth, one Model, great change management
- Integration Third Parties
- Usage BIM by Facility Management